Wednesday, January 24, 2007

10 months old


Will,
You are now ten months old! Our little man is growing up so fast. You now crawl, pull up, cruise, eat table foods, wave hello and goodbye and you want to "walk" around everywhere. You are discovering that you can make people laugh and you find yourself very funny sometimes.
Your new obsession seems to be the bathtub. You want to be near it or in it all the time. The kitchen appliances are also quite facinatining. We are working on the word "hot" and "ouch" so you understand that the oven is a big no-no. It is very hard for mommy and daddy to eat any kind of meal because you always think our food looks better than yours.

The past few weeks have been rough considering we had to endure the echocardiagram and now your second bout with croup and ear infections. It amazes me how it did not change your mood all that much. I know if I had been that sick I would have been one scary momma!
We can't imagine our lives without you and we are waiting for all the new and exciting things yet to come. I love you more than you will ever know. Please enjoy these last two months of having "month" in your age, that year thing is just around the corner(:

No comments: