Friday, April 20, 2007

Nap rant



So, I am sitting here listening to my child cry because he does not want to take a nap. He only took a 30 minute nap at daycare this morning and he needs another nap (okay, maybe I need it more than he does but still...) Will is fully over his sickness but it seems as though he jsut can't get enough to eat. He did go without food for about 5 days so maybe that is it. He is signing "more" but I think he thinks it means, "more" "yes" and "food." Needless to say he does it all the time.

The week before Will got sick he was willingly walking all over the place. After being sick, he now flat out refuses. He certainly can do it-he stands on his own all the time but I think he may have forgotten or lacks the courage or is jsut being stubborn. I vote for the last one-I think its and age thing since he is also beginning to throw tantrums (yikes!) I can't blame him too much though. I might lash out if no one understood me and I only slept 30 stinking minutes a day!

Will's new favorite thing is to stick out his tongue. He thinks it is very funny, especially when other people stick out their tongues at him. Our little guy is growing so much. Well, I better go check on the booger since he has been crying for 15 minutes. I am tempted to leave him in there for awhile...does that sound horrible?

No comments: