Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Some new stuff



Faster Aunt Shelley (by the way, Aunt Shelley donated 10 inches of her hair to Locks of Love. Her new cut is very cute!)

Once again, I realize that I have been seriously lazy when it comes to actually journaling in this blog. Its not that there isn't a lot to say but by the time I sit down at the computer my brain is already fried enough to think of anything brilliant. So, Will has been a bit of a crank lately (although it seems like it is only around me.) He is working on his lower molar and upper tooth (I don't know the scientific term). By the time these teeth come through he will have 12 teeth. The "Stranger danger" phase is upon us and Will is now running to his mommy and hiding his head around new people. I have to admit it is sometimes cute and I always welcome a hug from my little guy.


On the talking front, we think Will is actually saying a lot of things but we just don't understand him. Mostly because he leaves out important parts of words...like syllables. He definitely says "up, daddy, all done (all duh), glasses (glshs), ball(ba)" and he is attempting banana and generally pointing into thin air and expecting us to understand his needs. Yeh, whoever invents the baby decoder will be my hero.


He is changing so much, moving into full toddlerhood and further away from baby-dom. In many ways I am glad and it so amazing to think of all his accomplishments since being a newborn, but, I remember wishing that he would walk and "do" things and now I spend all day keeping him out of trouble. It is a great life!!!

No comments: