Wow, it is hard to believe that just last week I was giving birth and now Drew is here. It has been quite the adjustment to have a newborn again. Drew definitely has his days and nights mixed up which means I have to wake him up during the day to eat and he is ready to "play" at night. Today I am living on 2 hours of sleep. Drew is back up over his discharge weight (8 lbs 2 oz). I noticed some crusties and goop in his eyes today and now we are pretty sure that he has a blocked tear duct-poor guy can barely open his left eye.
All in all, Will is very taken with Drew and is always coming over to say "Hi Drew" in a very sweet voice. The other day he said " Drew, you gonna get bigger so you can play and talk with me?" Hopefully this brotherly love continues....
All in all, Will is very taken with Drew and is always coming over to say "Hi Drew" in a very sweet voice. The other day he said " Drew, you gonna get bigger so you can play and talk with me?" Hopefully this brotherly love continues....
No comments:
Post a Comment