...and very sick with a cold. Poor Drew, he is so congested and can barely breathe. Naps have not been fun ( only lasting 30 minutes-1 hour tops) but strangely his nightime sleep has been fine. We have been trying some finger foods (puffs) for the past few days and Drew finally got some in his mouth today. He is not crawling (at least forwards yet) but he pivots all over the place making him completely mobile. He whines until one of us grabs his fingers and pulls him up-he loves to stand up and try taking a few steps. He is not pulling up on furniture quite yet, even though he is really trying. He laughs all the time at Will and is generally a happy baby. He doesn't do much babbling but is very vocal, ie. he yells! He is so much fun and I really can't believe that so much time has passed since he was born. I am really looking forward to this summer already (can you tell I hate winter?) and having Drew experience more of the outdoors since he wasn't doing too much of that last summer. I will post a photo soon but right now he is too snot-nosed for a good photo! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment