Monday, June 15, 2009

Will's First T-Ball Game

Will had his first t-ball game last Monday (bad mommy forgot to post it). We weren't quite sure if we would have the game due to some strong storms in the area, but the clouds parted and it turned out to be a beautiful night. Will had so much fun. It was super chaotic (most of the kids are about 4 years old...and don't know how to play baseball). Every time someone would hit the ball about 10 kids ran for it. Will hit the ball both at-bats and he even tried a diving catch (well, as much of a diving catch as a 3 year old can make). I can't wait to bring my video camera. Drew and I are home for this week's game due to his high fever. He has had a fever of around 102 since Saturday. The doctor checked him out today and his ears and throat look fine so we are supposed to try and wait it out until Wednesday-I hope he is better soon.




A parent has to be with each child on the field








No comments: