Monday, January 04, 2010

I have to blog this before I forget about it. AS many of you know, Drew is a pacifier baby. If he could have it all day long he would (we don't let him most of the time-it is designated for naps and bedtime...and the occasional tantrum). Last night after I put Drew to bed, I heard him singing and laughing in his crib-this continued for about 20 minutes until he was finally quiet. I went to peek in on him around 8:45pm. His crib is right near the door so i can open it a little and see into his crib with some help from the hall light. I open the door and Drew is sleeping on his back, his hands up by his head, one pacifier in his mouth and a second pacifier sitting right in the middle of his forehead. I about fell over from laughing and of course, called Mark over to see it. I was about to go get the camera when he startled and we had to quickly close the door. It is so classic Drew and I can't believe he feel asleep like that!!

No comments: