Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 year old stats


Drew had his 2 year check-up last Friday. The nurse measured him at 38 inches (which I think was a little off-we measured more like 37 or 37.5) and he is 33 lbs 12.5 oz. 95th percentile for both height and weight. How do I grow such big boys?!! I looked back at Mark's baby book and Drew is at least 3 inches taller and 4 lbs heavier than Mark at the age of 2!!
Drew is talking sooo much nowadays. His favorite phrases are: why? (repeated ad nauseum), I don't want to, Watch ____ ? (insert any kid show here), My turn now, Go play outside?, Go downstairs play Wii?, and I do you too (nothing nasty here, it is his version of "I love you." He actually says it quite often to mommy, daddy and his big brother, followed by a big hug). I love this time when the floodgates of language have opened up and it seems as though he is learning something new everyday.

No comments: