This afternoon, daddy and Drew (okay, mostly Daddy and Will because Drew had no interest in the whole ordeal) put together Drew's toddler bed. The past few weeks he has been so obsessed with Will's bed and the bed in our guest room--he has even been know to call the guest room his room. We left the crib up in his room for tonight in case it is a disaster but I think he is ready. It will be sad to not have a crib up in the house. We have had one in a bedroom for the last 4 years. Time to move on, I guess... Here are some photos from the big reveal :) I will post an update tomorrow! (sorry the pics are so blurry-my camera is having some issues plus Drew is not the best photo subject. He hates to smile for the camera and never sits still!)
No comments:
Post a Comment