Sunday, October 17, 2010

Numero Tres

12 weeks pregnant



Many have known for a few weeks, but we are expecting another little addition to our family in April (April 30th to be exact--not really, due dates don't really matter, right?) I have to admit this has been a tough pregnancy so far. I have had extreme nauseau (luckily no puking to go along with it--ok, 2 times there was some disturbance) and super tired. I remember feeling nausueous with the boys but it certainly did not last all day like this one.


Will is very excited to be a big brother again (he has requested a brother) and Drew seems indifferent (ie. he does not get it!). Will often kisses my tummy and says hello to the baby. We have decided not to find out the gender of this baby (so don't ask us!!) and can't wait for the surprise of meeting our future son or daughter!!!

1 comment:

Berrall Family said...

Congrats!!!!!! You look terrific, but am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling 100% these days. Hopefully the nausea will stop soon!