A big THANK YOU to all of the family that has been helping me out the last 2 weeks. Watching/taking the kids, grocery shopping for me and making dinners, it has been a great help. Today I did a lot on my own and I am definitely feeling it---it seems that anything I do sets off the tightness and some contractions. I will be 36 weeks the first weekend in April so then if I go into labor they won't try to stop it and I can go to our local hospital.
I'm trying not to be a complainer in these last few weeks but, honestly, what pregnant woman isn't complaining in her last month? This week has been especially hard because I was really sick with a gastro-intestinal bug. Throwing up Sunday, spiking a fever Sunday night, still feeling terrible Monday and Tuesday and having diarrhea for 13 hours straight Wednesday night has not helped my countenance. The heartburn is really killing me because I get it now with everything I eat--I had a handful of grapes this morning and I had heartburn. I hardly want to eat anything but I know I have to.
In the end, we pray for a healthy baby and a safe delivery...in about 4 weeks please!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment