Monday, May 30, 2011

One month old



Wow--one month already. Nora is still a very sleepy baby during the day, even though I do my darndest to wake her up for feedings at least every 3 hours. During the night she has no problem waking up every 2-3 hours which means I usually get about a 1.5-2 hour stretch of sleep in between feedings. The boys were so different--sleeping through the night by one month (or at least only waking up once to eat and then going back to sleep right away). Nora is a "rocker" and loves to snuggle on her tummy so when we go to put her on her back, she is not so happy to wake up in that position. I think part of the issue is that she is still so tiny (at her 3 week weight check she was just over her birth weight--7lbs. 15 oz.) so I think (hope, pray) that when she gets over 9 lbs she will start to do some longer stretches--her momma certainly needs her to!



She started officially smiling yesterday. It is so cute and I am happy to say that she has two of the cutest dimples in the world. Hopefully soon I can catch that million dollar grin for the camera. She is lifting up her head really well and loves to watch the world. She especially loves to watch her brothers and her daddy. We love our Nora!

No comments: