I am psoting this a little late, but Nora was 3 months old on Friday. Hmm, a third of the first year of her life has already passed. She is very social but we are noticing that she is definitely starting to prefer certain people (ie. mommy, daddy and her brothers). She is a "talker" when you can catch her in the right mood. I love the sound of her coos and she is trying to laugh. Nora has become quite drooly and I suspect she may follow in her brothers footsteps and get her first tooth by 5 months. She still does not sleep through the night every night but she has done it so I keep waiting for her to continue the trend. Nora really is a very good baby and only cries when she is hungry, tired or bored.
These two are already good buddies!
I love Drew's smile in this picture
No comments:
Post a Comment