Will had his 6 year old check-up today and here are his stats:
Height: 48.5 inches
Weight: 55lbs
He is still in the 90th percentiles for both. This kid is consistent---I don't think he has ever been below the 90th percentile since he was born!!
We were also lucky (?) to have his appointment today because Will woke up with red eyes full of goop and crust. Yep, confirmed case of pink-eye. The solution to this problem is eye drops but trying to get Will to allow me to put them in is horrific. I mean full on screaming, flailing, punching, etc. I was able to put them in this morning but after many negotiation sessions this afternoon and attempting to have my parents help me (which was a huge failure and surely made my parenst feel like they were torturing their grandson), calling the doctor's office and begging them to let me bring him in and have them put the drops in, calling a friend in a similar situation who has had to give her daughter drop for the last month (with similar, full on exorcist attempts to give them to her little one) and finally waiting for Mark to come home and sit on Will, hold his hands and head while I try to pull down his locked eye and put in a drop. It was an exhausting day.
No comments:
Post a Comment