Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Freaked out!
This is the attic "door, " located in the ceiling of our upstairs hallway. What's the big deal?? Well, no one opened this door. While putting Nora down for a nap this afternoon, Drew met me in the hallway and said, "Mom, I can see into the attic." Looking up, I see this and my heart stopped. Now, I am often known for irrational scenarios, ie. I think of things that could happen that no person would ever think of. My first thoughts?? Holy cow, an animal is up there and pulled the door open. Second thought, we have a squatter. Yes, all silly, silly, silly but that is just where my mind goes. After trying to call Mark (and getting his voicemail) and then calling my dad who calmly explained that the wind must have sucked up the wood piece, I calmed down a little. But still, the wind was that strong that it sucked up the wood and moved it OVER?!?!? Cue scary music.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment