Thursday, May 09, 2013
The big 5!
Happy 5th birthday to our Drew! I can't quite get over the fact that my second little boy is already 5, almost graduated from preschool and ready to head off to kindergarten. Drew really wanted subs for lunch so we ordered some Subway and headed over to mark's office to eat lunch with him in the GE cafeteria. Drew felt very official since he was required to get a badge...that had his name on it!!
There is so much to say about my spirited little man. I am pretty sure that when he wakes up in the morning he sits striaght up in bed and proclaims, "time to go" (I have yet to witness this since when he wakes up...sometimes before 6am... I am still sleeping). What i love most about Drew (and what probably exasperates me the most) is how excited he is for life. Everything can be seen as silly but this kid has a big heart. He is wonderfully made. We love you!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment