Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog abuse

Poor, poor, neglected blog.  I have not made an entry since May!!!  I have not changed the layout since February!!  I almost forgot where to find it on my bookmark page!!!

In my defense, my computer is really S-L-O-W.  Like, painfully SLOW!!!  Just trying to write this post without any pictures was a torturous process.  Probably time for to upgrade to a laptop but it ain't in the budget right now.

But, both boys will be in school this year so I may have some time to devote to this family diary once again.  And yes, I will go back and post some photos from Christmas 2012 (Shelley)....and Disney World....and, oh my, I may be stuck on this computer for hours, cursing it everytime I try to upload photos and it does.not.do.it!!!  The forthcoming summer post is going to be full of pics, not so much writing because, yep, I am lazy.  It was a fun summer though......

1 comment:

Berrall Family said...

I am looking forward to your updates!!

I have ignored my blog this year, too, but not out of choice. Life has been busy. I am quite eager to get some backdated posts up, so hopefully I will carve out some time now that I'll have some afternoons to myself (with a sleeping baby). :)