
Will has now been in the world for about three months and I think I have learned a thing or two about my little pumpkin. Here is what I know in no particular order:
- He loves to be on his back and now hates tummy time
- He is much more interested in interacting with people than "playing" with a toy.
- The Gilmore Girls theme song calms him down (strange huh?)
- He has a definite angry cry and a definite scared cry.
- Will takes a bottle from even his mother-I think he just likes to eat
- He adores his father. He could just stare at Mark for hours
- He unfortunately likes to watch tv-not that I let him but if it is on he seems to be drawn to it...in fact, I did resort to putting him down in front of the tv for tummy time today and it worked-he wanted to see what was going on so he lifted his head about 45 degrees!
- I know we are not supposed to put labels on our children but Will is sensitive.
- He LOVES being outside
- Just before he poops he gets this look on his face like he is saying, "uhh, get ready because something is coming..." and then he kind of leans forward a little bit as if to give it that extra push
- He likes to snuggle
- When he is tired he rubs his face violently into the shirt of whoever is holding him
- When you pick him up from the carseat or the swing he contorts his body, oulling his butt up and stretching out his arms as if he is flying like Superman
That is about it for now (there really is more but I am too tired to think of anything. We just spent an hour trying to get him to go to sleep). I love my little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment