Dear Will,
You are 5 months old now. It is hard to believe that you are almost to the halfway mark. It won't be long before we are wishing you a happy 1st birthday. You have changed so much in the past few months. You are a big guy-around 17.5 pounds and at least 27.5 inches long. You are now able to sit up on your own (well, almost), you are eating cereal and fruits, you "talk" up a storm when you are happy, and you are sleeping thorough the night (most of the time). You love to stand up and you get the msot proud look on your face when you do. I think you are teething and it won't be long before we see a tooth poking through that beautiful smile. You love to be outside and you looove your daddy-the smile you give him when he comes home is priceless.
Before you were born I knew I would love you but I didn't know it would be this much and I know it will only grow stronger (which is hard to imagine) I thank God for you and I pray your life will always be blessed. You have certainly blessed ours. I love you!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment