Sunday, June 22, 2008

Past few days

Grandma, Will and PaPaw before the Brewers game on Thursday. Will is obsessed with baseball (he doesn't want to play anything else-seriously!!)



Sir William


I know that face!




Will was not so thrillled with the animals




Cutie patootie cousins



I will get you....

We had quite the busy weekend. Our friends Christian and Cayden stopped by in the afternoon on Friday and luckily Christian was able to figure out how to put together the lego castle (correctly) that my mom found at a rummage. Saturday morning was spent at the zoo where wemet up with Uncle Matt, Aunt Kelly and Kyrie and Lariska for lunch. Sunday morning we attempted to go to church for the first time since Drew was born (and of course we had to pick the weekend that the summer hours started) so we had to be out the door by 8:15 am. The past few days have been rough for Will-he is acting 2 again (so maybe I should say rough for us!) He cries at everything and contradicts everything we say. I will admit it is driving me nuts and I am beginning to lose my patience but I will prevail!!

No comments: