Saturday, August 16, 2008

POTTY!!!!!

We are all very excited tonight-Will went on the potty for the first time. We have not been pushing it too much since Drew was born but tonight I thought I would try a different approach. Most times that Will sits on the potty (or potty chair) he sits for about 3 seconds and then gets off. Before bath tonight, we suggested he sit on the big potty. While he sat there (with some protesting) I tried to take his mind off of the job at hand by making a fool of myself and doing "the potty dance." Basically, I made up a very silly song, complete with crazy dancing and sound effects. Will was laughing when he started to go!!! He was soooo proud of himself and we of course had to call both grandmas to tell them the news. Who knows if this will lead to anything but it is a proud moment in the Kons household!!!!

No comments: