Playing baseball....what's new?
The past week has flown by-I can't believe it is almost October. I am still walking around thinking it is August!! We have pretty much switched over to all formula for Drew. He seems happier and Mommy is less stressed, so overall a good thing. Since we made the switch to formula, we have cut back on the cereal so as not to upset the little guys tummy too much (plus, he doesn't seem to want it). We will try again in another few weeks. Will has been very busy this week building forts. He loves to take all the pillows in the house and combine them with his blankets-lots of fun. In random news, I have a suspicion that Will is allergic to cherries. Since he was little, whenever he would eat a cherry he would break out with little tiny bumps all over his chest. Wednesday night he ate cherry pie and about 12:30am we hear "I'm all covered up." THinking he wanted us to put his blanket on him (which he does all the time-grrr) I sent Mark in there to check on him (since my going in there often causes trouble, as in, doesn't want to go back to sleep). Mark didn't come back for awhile and then I heard Will's light go on and some talking. Turns out that Will threw up over his entire bed-he was "all covered up." It was mostly whole cherries from the pie so I think we won't be letting him have any thing cherry related for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment