Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cereal

Sleeping angel
Not so sure about this...


Drew tried cereal the other night and did okay. He was actually very happy to take it but pushed most of it out with his tongue. We have been trying a couple of times over the past few days but he is not too keen on keeping it in his mouth. I think we will try for a few more days and if he still pushes it out we will stop and try again in a few weeks (although I think once we add some fruit it might stay in the mouth!!) Also, I have posted about having some breastfeeding issues (it really is one of the hardest things I have ever done) and it seems as though we are slowly weaning to a bottle. I hope to still breastfeed him as much as I can but he is taking a bottle more often, feeling more satisfied and is much less stressed about eating (therefore, so is mommy and I don't want to feel negative feelings towards my precious baby). So, yes, I am feeling some guilt because I breastfed Will until he was 6 months but I know in my heart that I have given Drew a great start and he will be just fine. Hopefully we can keep going a little longer...say some prayers that we can.

No comments: