Saturday, June 11, 2011

Magic milk



I have been somewhat paranoid about Nora's weight ever since week 2 when we discovered that she was not nursing well/getting enough milk and therefore not gaining the weight she should be. At her 3 week weight check she was back up to 7lbs. 15 oz (just one ounce over her birth weight). Since she didn't have a one month apoointment and her 2 month is not until the end of this month, I called to get her in for another weight check. Well, little girl is doing just fine. She weighed in at 10 lbs. 1 oz--she gained just over 2 lbs in 3 weeks!!! She is definitely chubbing up in her legs and face-- I love it!!!!!!

1 comment:

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

Go Nora!! You can also take her to Columbia Center to get weighed, I've done that on Wednesday mornings before. Can't wait to see her more once we move back!