Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I kind of feel like the blog is becoming Nora's baby book.  I bought an actual book about three months ago (but that would mean Nora was 5 months old when you bought it, Carrie, you horrible mother! :) In my defense, see first sentence).  WHile I have every intention of sitting down and filling out her book (which, honestly, may not happen until she is about 3 years old), I am glad I have this blog thing to keep track of her many firsts.

And while a baby's first year of life is so much fun and exciting, I feel like I have neglected the boys in my posts lately.  They are still doing very exciting things but I guess singing your favorite Christmas commercial ("Every kiss begins with Kay"....Drew loves it for some reason) doesn't always make the blog.  Or we do things but I don't take pictures, or I do take pictures and I am too lazy to upload them.

So, this morning, Drew and I did a nice little Christmas project together (and I remembered to take pictures).  It took a lot of prodding from me (because Drew does not like crafty things) and focus from Drew.  We are working on some of his fine motor skills so I drew some circles on a plate and had him "fill them up" with the glue.  Here is the final result.


No comments: