Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Snaggletooth

I am terrible and forgot to do a 7 month old entry for Nora. Of course she is the most exciting 7 month old in the world, but life as taken over lately and my brain seems to go into idle mode once the kids are in bed (and that is when I usually have the chance to do some entries).  Alas, Nora has had two, count'em, two big accomplishments this week.  She is now clapping and her first tooth has finally ( and I say finally because it seems like she has been teething FOR-EVER!) come through.  Strangely enough, it is not any of her bottom teeth but her top right front tooth.  I think there are a few more that are going to be following as well.  I sure am going to miss her gummy smile. This girl continues to amaze us at how different she is from her brothers who seemed to be on very similar developmental schedules as babies.  But that is how it should be.  We girls are quite different from our male counterparts and I am sure we will be learning and seeing more of these things in the years to come!

 oooh...a hand
Nora's tongue is constantly feeling her new and soon to be teeth

No comments: