Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another napper bites the dust

As much as it pains me to say it, I think Drew's afternoon nap is quickly fading away.  In all honesty, he really does much better at night time without it.  Instead of us having to run up and down the stairs constantly and hearing him flop around until about 9:30pm, he is usually in bed about 7:30 and asleep by 7:45 if he goes without an afternoon nap.  I will say it is nice to have that down time when both he and Nora are sleeping, but I can't make him do it if he won't even sleep.  It would be ridiculous to keep trying only to have him fall asleep at 2:30 and sleep for two hours.  Then he would really never go to sleep at night.

So, sadly, I think there is only one napper left in this house.   Sigh...

No comments: