Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Total Spring Fever

Spring fever already on January 10.  This is not a good thing, especially for those of us living in Wisconsin where winter can rear its ugly head until the middle of April.  I have good reason to have spring fever.  We have had hardly any snow so far (1.5 inches TOTAL) and the temperatures have been more than forgiving.  It probably didn't help that today's high was about 50 degrees and Nora, Drew, my parents and I spent some time at the zoo this morning, totally weirded out that we were only wearing fleece coats, no gloves and no hats.  I hear there is a few inches of snow forcasted for tomorrow night, but I will choose to live in my cozy (if not delusional) little world for one more day where I believe that spring is right around the corner!

No comments: