Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Who needs sleep?

Nora's sleep schedule is all outta wack.  Seems she is not too fond of her morning nap anymore (most days) but some mornings she likes to sleep for about 2 hours in the a.m and not so much in the p.m.  I'm not sure how I feel about her dropping her morning nap right now, but with the end of school next week, I know it is going to be quite hard to keep it going.  Morning activities for the boys will be in full swing come mid-June so I am actually hoping she will have transitioned to one nap by then.  Who wants to be stuck at home all morning in the summer, telling the boys to be quiet???  Not me!


P.S  This is how Nora spends her days.  Picking up random toys and carrying them around in her hands---some days both her hands and mouth can be used for transporting!

No comments: