Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family visit

I love when I get to see my Uncle John and Aunt Vickie, two salt of the earth people who always have the best sense of humor.  They came to stay with my mom and dad for a few days last week.  I have such strong memories of driving down to Missouri to see my Nanaw and Papaw, my aunts and uncles and my cousins but over the years it has been more difficult to see family.  Here are some memories from their visit.


John and Vickie are die-hard Cardinals fans so we took them to Miller Park for the Brewers vs. Cardinals game.  Sadly for them, the Brewers beat the Cards!


Shelley took some time off to come and visit them too since she missed our Missouri trip last year due to work.  Side note:  While in Wisconsin, John and Vickie celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary!!!  (Yep, they were only 19 when they got married)

No comments: