Sunday, March 03, 2013

Going for a swim

Noramlly, I would have made some comment on facebook about this, but I figure I should record it for posterity.

Nora has been telling us that she has a poop or patting her diaper and saying "pa-ta" (potty in Nora speak).  Today Mark and I were busy upstairs rearranging Will's room.  Nora was hanging out in her room and running up and down the hall, playing.  We suddenly heard her scream....one of those that sounds like "he-e-e-e-e-lp."  I ran to her voice which was coming from the bathroom.  I walked in to find her sitting in the toilet, almost folded in half because her butt was touching the bottom of the bowl.  She had a look of sheer terror on her face but once I took her out she still wanted to sit on the toilet.  Wow, this girl may just train herself!!

No comments: