Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Yeh, I know

So, I have been super lax in blogging over the past few months.  I place some of the blame on my new camera.  I take so many pictures with it that there are just too many pictures!!  (A terrible thing, I know).  I still have to blog about Christmas, New Years Eve, January, Disney World and oh, the whole month of February to name a few!!  Honestly, it seems daunting, and not that I don't love recording all these special memories, but when I have a moment, I am doing stuff around the house, reading, or honestly, sitting my tired butt down in front of the tv where I don't have to think.  Sorry everyone!!

But do not fear, it is my goal that by this weekend I will have many new and exciting entries for all of my 5 readers to peruse :)

1 comment:

Berrall Family said...

Umm...I'm totally with you! I haven't even blogged Felicity's birth yet! I'm 4 months behind, with the occassional iPhone mobile posts in there. Some day.......