Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Eating my words

So, a few posts ago I said that Will was doing great napping during the day. Why oh why do I say such things? For the past few weeks he has had a few napping "difficulties" as I like to call them. In other words, he does not like them. I imagine that a lot of this is due to his schedule change-with me in the mornings and in daycare or with Grandmas in the afternoon. Apparantly he takes a 1-1.5 hour nap at daycare-brilliant!! I wish I could get him to do that with me. Two months ago we had an attack of the 40 mintue monster at least 3-4 times a day. Now he is only visiting once a day ( I wish he would stop by more often!). Will takes a 40 minute (to the dot) nap in the morning and then takes a 15 minute catnap in the car on the way to daycare. AS I write this I know that all this could change tomorrow or next week or never. My mom says that Will is just like me-likes to be awake and with people during the day. I really should not complain too much because he does sleep through the night-shoot, I didn't say that!!!!

No comments: