Monday, September 04, 2006

Lodge Weekend

We spent Saturday and Sunday at the lodge this weekend. It was a very nice trip and we wish we could have stayed longer but Mark unfortunately has a cruel professor so we had to return so he could work on homework. Mark, Matt and Grandpa Kons spent all day Saturday working on the power lines to the lodge while Will, Lariska and Kyrie "played" together. Will loved being in the outdoors. We also had the opportunity to plant a tree for Will, right in between Kyrie and Lariska's trees. It was nice to spend time with family.

Unforunately, or fortunately (?), Will is going through some rough teething right now. I can see his two bottom teeth behind his gums. They are not poking through but definitely coming. Now we wait...and hope that going down for naptime and bedtime will return to normal soon.

Also, tomorrow is my first day back at work. Will is with Grandma Estes so at least I won't be freaking out about my first day and his as well. Say some prayers for Wednesday though-I think mommy will be crying more than her son that day):

No comments: