Friday, September 15, 2006

Raspberries and Daddy

Will has been working all day on blowing raspberries, probably due to the fact that Grandma Estes spent the whole morning teaching him how to do it. Okay, he has tried in the past but now that he knows others can do it too he is very intent on mastering the skill himself. It' spretty funny to watch. He gets a very concentrated look on his face and then he attempts to "blow." He can actually make some impressive bubbles. Next time you see him, blow raspberries at him and I guarantee he will blow them right back!

Tonight we actually got to take a family walk. A nightly ritual over the summer we have been unable to do so for the past few weeks because of rain, classes and me working. Well, I got off early today and so did Daddy. After dinner we walked down to the park near our house for some fun. As I have posted before, Will loooooves the swing and being outside. He fell asleep on the way home and continued to sleep as Daddy removed him from the stroller. He cuddled up into Mark's shoulder-it was quite the sweet scene and I should have grabbed the camera-next time! Have I mentioned how much I love these two guys?!

No comments: