Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

I know, I know-Halloween is tomorrow but we had trick-or-treat last night so it feels like Halloween has come and gone. We didn't have many trick-or-treaters but can I just say that putting on a flannel shirt and a hat does not a costume make all you 8th graders!!! Will only wore his costume for about 15 minutes before he was ready to move on to other things. He liked watching all the people in our living room window as they walked by.

Other good news-I know that daylight savings time has been really sucky for lots of people with kids but it sure has helped Will. Granted he is waking up at 6:30 am instead of 7:30 am now but his naps (knock on wood) have improved. On Sunday he took two 1 hour naps(going down for both of them with hardly a whimper) and this morning he slept for about 1.5 hours. Of course he will probably change again tomorrow but I am so proud of him for going down and staying down for awhile.

No comments: