Sunday, October 08, 2006

New stuff


These pictures are from our photo shoot yesterday morning (after Will decided after 45 minutes that he really did not want to take a nap-yeh, Will is "sleepless in New Berlin" as daddy likes to say). I know its not Halloween yet but it was too cute not to post.

Other Will stuff
  • Will is rolling over from his tummy to his back!!! Okay, he has only done it 3 times but I consider it mastered (since it took so long for him to do it). He is so close to rolling from his back to his tummy too (all in one week). Basically he contorts his body so it looks as if he has rolled over, the only thing stopping him is his right foot. oh well...
  • Will is now officially in 12 month clothes, yes you read it right. He is a very long baby and had broad shoulders like his daddy. I went to buy him his Christmas outfit today and I got an 18month size because I know there is no way he will fit in a 12 month outfit in another 2.5 months. A little vent here, why do manufacturers skip from 12 to 18 months? Why isn't there a 15 or 16 month? There is a 0, 3, 6, 9, 12,e tc. WHy stop your increments of 3 when they hit 12 months? Okay, done.
  • Will is now on formula full time. It just sort of happened (long story that involves personal feminine issues, I'll stop there.) Will had no problems switching over (I had been breastfeeding him in the am and pm for a few weeks), in fact, I was the one that missed it at first, but now we are both happy. I can actually see how much he is getting, he feels fuller( and seems more content) and Mark can participate more and has the chance to have that bonding time with Will, which I think he appreciates. I know I gave my son a good start (6 months of breastmilk) and he will do just fine.
  • He is now working on his squealing sounds. He can make a pretty high shrill when he gets excited-it is very funny.

No comments: