Monday, December 18, 2006

Kons Quarintine

What a weekend. While at daycare on Friday Will threw up during lunch ( I think his teachers thought he was just gagging) and then woke up from his nap covered in diarrhea. They came down to my classroom to tell me and of course I freaked. When we got home, Will proceeded to throw up a second time and then after I gave him his bottle he threw up the entire thing!! I have never seen so much come out of one person (sorry if TMI).

Fast forward to Sunday when I awoke around 6:30 am with a terrible stomach ache and naseousness. I then threw up and could hardly get out of bed until about 2:00pm that afternoon. To make matters worse we had to cancel Mark's graduation celebration. Now Mark is sick too. I am just glad that we are doing this before Christmas (let's hope it is over by then).

In other news, Will's eighth tooth is soon to make an appearance-maybe even by this weekend. He is gnawing on everything!! He has also discovered the art of screaming. He does it a lot-when he is happy and also when not so happy (which is a fun scream in itself). I think that he is frustrated because he wants to move around and can't. Mostly, he wants to be standing up or "walking." He gets mad at us for putting him on his tummy or having him sit down. How is the kid supposed to learn to crawl or pull up? Ugh. Neways, my baby is fast approaching 9 months (this coming Saturday). We will have updated stats by then since he has his doctors appointment on Friday.

No comments: