Saturday, March 01, 2008

Big Boy Haircut

Will had his first haircut today. I was a little reluctant (since it has taken so long for him to grow hair at all) but it was getting a little wild and crazy in the back and on the sides. We prepped Will before hand by showing him how Daddy gets his hair cut (courtesy of me) and telling him he would get a special treat if he was a good boy (M&M's are his favorite). He was a little nervous at first (or was that me?) but he sat the whole time and even did well with the blow dryer. I didn't think I would get emotional over a haircut but I admit to tearing up a little bit. He just looks so much older now and I think, if possible, even cuter!!!

This is how Will's hair looked before and after he came out of the bath(look at those curls!!)


Sitting in the chair. Not quite sure about this.....


Really not sure about this


Will thought the "buzzer" tickled. Good thing we showed him how it works on Daddy first!


So grown up

No comments: