Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday (almost)

Since Will's bday is on Easter Sunday this year and today was his last school day before vacation, we decided to "celebrate" his birthday by bringing in a birthday treat and everyone in the school sang happy birthday to Will during music time. I have to admit that I didn't think Will would go up in front of everybody, or that he would at least require his teacher to go up with him, but he went up all on his own and I got a tear in my eye seeing him walk up there-so grown up. Of course when everyone started singing, he put his head down and wouldn't look at anybody but at least there were no tears (by Will). We are looking forward to celebrating his bday this Sunday.


Waiting to go up front


Smile for the camera Will!! (with Ms. Jodi who was leading music today)


Okay, so not a picture from school but cute nonetheless

No comments: