Tuesday, October 28, 2008

College Reunion


Val, Charlotte (11.75 mos), Charlita, Mike (14 mos), me, Drew (5.5 mos) and Will (2.5 yrs)

Today we ventured to the home of my old college roomie, Val, in Schaumburg, Illinois. Our other roomie, Charlita (who I have not seen in 7 years due to her living in Mississippi for the last 5.5 years), also joined us. It was baby madness with little ones ranging from 5.5 months-2.5 years. We all looked around at eachother wondering how we could all have kids (and Val and Charlita could hardly believe that I had two already) when it feels like just yesterday that we were goofing around in our Madison apartment. The car ride down was a little stressful (I hate Chicago traffic/construction) but the ride home went very smoothly thanks to two sleeping kids for the entire duration. It was a fun day.





No comments: