Its a whole new world from this view!
Apparantly Will is now grown-up enough to call us Mom and Dad. That's right, no more "mommy and daddy." I don't think I am quite ready to be"Mom." He is into shortening words right now. The other night he said "Can i have some pop?" Now, I grew up with that word before learning the proper term of "soda" so I thought it was crazy that Will would say that. I asked him what he wanted and he said it again and then said, "you know, popcorn." He has also shortened "baseball" to "base."
Poor Drew is finally over his stomach issues (his last bout of diarrhea was on Friday) but is working on three more teeth!! He has a lower one completely through and I can see three more trying to work their way in. The kid is going to have 4 teeth in another month or two. His hands are constantly in his mouth and he is definitely more cranky. We are back to trying cereal and I am mixing it with applesauce-so far he loves it. We will be trying some vegetables next week. He is also doing a great job with sitting up. He can do it on his own for sure but still needs some support for the times he falls over to the side or throws himself backwards. I am sure that in another month he will be able to do it completely on his own (Will was also sitting completely on his own at 6 months). His therapist has given us the okay to only see her once a month. Drew still needs to work on his arm strength (he is not pushing up on his arms as much as he should) and some core strength but all in all he is doing great.
No comments:
Post a Comment