Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trick-or-treat weekend
(For some reason, the photos are out of order). We had a busy weekend. Saturday we went to Trick-or-treat at the zoo with the Kons family. It turned out to be a beautiful (albeit a little chilly) day and the kids had lots of fun looking at animals and getting some candy. Today was our neighborhood trick-or-treat. Talk about cold. I think we even saw a few flakes and the wind was blowing about 35 mph. We only lasted about 30 minutes before Will asked if we could go home (I think he was a little freaked out by some older boys dressed as "Jason" and "Freddy Krueger." I kept telling him it was only a mask and then I asked one of the boys to lift up their mask to show Will. After that, Will kept saying, "They were not scary, it was just a boy under their maskeses"). We barely had any kids at our door-oh well, I guess I will have to eat the candy (:
That was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment