Ahh, yes, Drew's new favorite monkey...as in Monkey Joe. After a cancelled playdate this past Saturday, Mark and I decided it was imperative that the boys (and mommy and daddy) get out of the house. After a quick stop at Home Depot (wouldn't be a Saturday without it, right?) we headed over to Monkey Joe's for the duration of the morning. The boys had an awesome time jumping and sliding, and I am so proud to report that Will got within inches of Monkey Joe. This is a huge feat considering he has been deathly afraid of people in costume for the last 3 years (so basically his whole life). Drew, on the other hand, stalked...I mean, followed Monkey Joe around the entire place, saying, "hi" and waving constantly. He could not get enough of him and is still walking around the house saying, "I wan Joe."
No comments:
Post a Comment