I admit it. I am one of those parents who believes that my children are truly the most special, gifted and cutest little people in the world (and honestly, I don't think you can find a parent who doesn't think that about their own children!) They are playing together (and starting to fight-as all siblings should) and generally finding ways to make eachother laugh-which usually leads to me and Mark laughing until we realize that some moments may not be suitable for laughing (especially when food ends up all over the floor!) Will is ever the protective older brother as he displayed the other day when I lost my cool with Drew. Let's just say it involved jello, a spoon, my kitchen wall and the kitchen floor. Drew really tries to eat with his spoon but doesn't always hold on to the apparatus or to the bowl that went along with the jello. After a few splashes on the floor, Drew knocked over the whole thing while trying to spoon some jello out. Yes, this is one of those moments that I should calmy say, "that's okay, try again," but it had been a long day and i sort of got a little angry. Will, the only one with calm sense at the time, said ,"Mom, he is only a baby-he doesn't know how to hold the spoon and bowl too." Yes, Will, you are right. He is just a baby, although not for much longer (2 is right around the corner) and Will is not so little anymore either. I think I blinked and my two little boys are growing up. Sigh.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
My lovely boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment