Thursday, February 25, 2010
School of hard knocks
It happened. Drew fell out of his crib yesterday onto the hardwood floor. Let me rephrase that. Drew threw himself over the side of the crib because he was having a temper tantrum and landed on his head. Scared me to death to see him actually laying on the floor. There was much crying and the little man would barely allow me to put ice on the bump (right in the middle of his forehead). I, of course, called the pediatrician in a panic but they told me not to worry unless he started throwing up and/or seemed very lethargic. He was quite fine after awhile but I, on the other hand, had to turn his crib around so that the lower side was facing the wall. I contemplated setting up a million pillows and blankets on the floor but decided against it because I hope he has learned his lesson (trying to escape your crib=big owie) but who knows. I am certainly not ready to put him in a toddlerbed, but that would be a much softer landing then falling from the high crib. Oh, please learn your lesson Drew!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment