Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fun Day

With the warmer weather, the boys headed outside with Mark to make our first snowman of the season (sadly, it is the first, but the snow has not been very packable this year). I even ventured outside to take photos without a coat and I was perfectly comfortable. Birds were chirping and it definitely got us itching for spring (which in Wisconsin can still be months away)

Drew was quite sweaty after the outdoor adventure

Later that day, we took the boys and our nieces, Kyrie and Lari, to see Disney on Ice


Drew's first time with cotton candy. I think he liked it, but was not too keen on how it stuck to his fingers.



We all had so much fun seeing Mickey and the gang, Ariel, Lilo and Stitch, the Lion King and Peter Pan. Drew missed his nap that day (he seems to skipping them a lot lately--not by my choosing) for the show and I could definitely tell that he was tired. The last 30 minutes of the show he sat on my lap (or what is left of it) and tried to sleep. It probably didn't help that he was up at 6:20 that morning, but oh well...Will and Drew were so excited to have their cousins join us and I think they were most excited about them riding in the car with us! It was a great day capped off with Mark and I going out for a V-Day dinner at Mr. B's Steakhouse. A very fun day indeed!



No comments: