Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


My two little Valentines. The night before, I had left a trail of Hershey's kisses from the boys' rooms, down the stairs to the kitchen table where I had bought a Valentine's spinner for them. I heard Will get up and start going down the stairs. When I found him, he was half-way down the stairs and all the kisses were gone (including Drew's). Luckily, he had enough restraint to not eat any on the way down so we were able to put some back for Drew to find when he woke up a few minutes later. Will thought the "Valentine bunny" had come--so cute. I explained that, no, it was mommy and daddy. Once Drew had his pile of kisses, he proceeded to eat about 4 of them while I was making breakfast. I definitely had to take them away or he would have eaten all 10 of them!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: