Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's gotta be blue...

....blue, blue, blue, Blue Harbor Resort. Needing an escape from the long Wisconsin winter, Mark and I took the boys for their first overnight in a hotel to Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan on Thursday night. We arrived about 4pm, headed to the room and then went to dinner in the hotel. We went to the waterpark after dinner until it closed at 8pm and returned when it opened at 9am the next day. Will and Drew loved going down the slides and I LOVED the lazy river. Floating in the water, I didn't feel pregnant at all!



Checking out the view of Lake Michigan.

The boys were very excited about the giant rock in our room. They tried to pull it and climbed all over it!



















































The coolest part of the trip (according to Will)...sleeping in bunk beds. It didn't make for the greatest sleep considering there was no actual door on their "room," but they did a great job!










No comments: