Dear Nora,
365 days. That is how long you have been in our lives and after day 1 we were already unable to imagine our lives without you.
You were born on a Friday. I was unable to sleep so i woke up at 3am and watched a young woman become a princess. Just seven hours later our perfect little princess, you, came into this world.
You have brought so much joy, happiness, and laughter into our family. You have made us complete--5 is our magic number!!
I know that God put you in our lives at just the right time. Your beautiful little life helped our family with the passing of another beautiful life. You have a huge fan looking out for you in heaven!
You can do so many things now and there is only more to come. Your brothers are crazy about you (although I know you think Drew doesn't always show it---trust me, he looks out for you and is always concerned about how you are feeling)
Happy 1st birthday!! It has been quite a ride and we can't wait to see what the next 365 days have in store!
No comments:
Post a Comment